Friday, February 7, 2014

Overcomimng Fear!

My yet to be named quilt is home from my quilters. Look at he lovely meandering! The pattern is Lucky Stars by Terri Atkinson. I laid my quilt out on the bed only to attract this ....




Quilts are cat magnets! Notice the "Mine! All Mine!" cat GLARE! Ms Cha Cha Cat does not take well to sharing. And everything in this house belongs solely to her. She is especially protective of anything "newly arrived."
 
I politely requested she MOVE so I could get pictures. Her reaction was ...





I''m taking this for a NO!

Naughty cat!






And, as usual, the cat won!
Or, she won that round. When she finally abandoned my quilt to watch a squirrel outside, I quickly folded the quilt up as the binding is yet to come. I placed folded quilt on the rocking chair - the rocking chair Ms Cat has been "scared" of ever since she managed (all by herself) to slide off of while chasing a flying bug. I am at a loss of words for explaining the "event." I will say the rocker squished her paw in the process. She has avoided the rocking chair ever since.

But, quilts are cat magnets! 

Ms Cha Cha overcame her fear .....

Her new favorite place since the quilt came home on Sunday! 

Naughty, naughty cat!


5 comments:

Barb said...

Naughy cat....love the quilt!!! Some things are so tempting that it is hard not to be naughty!

Nancie Anne Quilts said...

I believe shes debating naming HER quilt "Cha Cha With The Stars" or "Cha Cha's Rockin' Stars". Obviously this quilt was her idea, you were simply mesmerized into making it under her direction and she's been waiting plenty long enough for that quilter to return it to Her Highness.

QuiltSue said...

and who can blame her for claiming that quilt as her own? It is just beautiful.

Jane said...

lol, they certainly know where they are well off!

Valspierssews said...

What a beautiful cat Cha Cha is! The quilt is gorgeous too of course. My cat is never far from me.
Valspierssews